COVID-19 Precautions and What to Expect
At PrimeCare Orthotics & Prosthetics, we put your safety above all. To keep our patients safe and ensure the continued care of your prosthetics and orthotics, we have established a set of precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic based on federal and state guidelines from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). Below are some of these precautions.
- All of our staff is equipped with face masks and gloves, and hand sanitizer is available to both staff and patients.
- Increased sanitization procedures, including regular hand washing and disinfecting of all surfaces.
- All appointments are delayed for those who have experienced the following systems in the last 10 days: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, body aches, loss of taste or smell, or fever.
- Option for remote appointments over video call.
If you have an upcoming appointment and have questions or would like to discuss it, we encourage you to reach out and contact a member of the PrimeCare team.
Please keep in mind that your appointment will be delayed or conducted remotely if:
- You have tested positive or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- You or a member of your household is experiencing these symptoms in the last 10 days: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, body aches, loss of taste or smell, or fever.
To schedule an appointment, please contact us at PrimeCare and we will be happy to find a time that works for you.
This page will be updated with resources and important information to keep you safe and informed
We offer a number of appointment options, including:
- Remote appointments via Skype, FaceTime, or phone
- Shipping of devices directly to you when possible
- Curbside care
Please contact a member of our team to learn more about your appointment options, and which is best for your care.