PrimeCare Orthotics & Prosthetics in Las Cruces, New Mexico
As a trusted provider of orthotics and prosthetics in Las Cruces, NM, PrimeCare is devoted to high-quality care and products. We create braces and prostheses and provide rehabilitative care tailored to you to help you lead a full and active lifestyle.
Welcome to PrimeCare Las Cruces Prosthetics and Orthotics Clinic
Our Las Cruces-based prosthetics & orthotics center utilizes the newest technologies, specialized training, and exemplary care. At PrimeCare, we strive to provide the highest quality prosthetic and orthotic care, helping our patients reclaim their independence and keep up with the activities they love.
We'll collaborate with you to create a personalized orthotic and prosthetic device that fulfills your needs, ensuring the best possible results. From braces and crutches to specially designed prosthetics, our Las Cruces clinics stand out in quality and innovation. Let our company aid you in making the right choices for your health and well-being.
Contact us to book your free appointment and discover the high-caliber care we provide.
Prosthetics & Orthotics Services We Provide in Las Cruces
Prosthetics replace parts of the body lost due to injury, illness, or a congenital defect to enable greater mobility, independence, and improved quality of life.
Orthotics help the body's alignment, stability, and performance. They treat issues like foot, ankle, and knee pain, support movement, decrease discomfort, and even prevent further injury.
Schedule an Appointment
Our specialists in Southern New Mexico are waiting to help you achieve your mobility goals.
Patient Success Stories
Why Choose PrimeCare
Need urgent care? We reduce wait times for prosthetic patients undergoing rehabilitation by providing custom-made sockets and devices on the same day.
By leveraging our expertise and the most up-to-date technology, we provide top-tier prosthetics and care for a lifetime of favorable results.
We use the most modern prosthetic technology that guarantees our patients are well looked after. Our OPS Pro App simplifies creating individual prosthetic solutions for each patient.
Our bilingual staff is committed to helping our patients throughout their rehabilitation process and ensuring they feel respected, listened to, and appreciated.
Direction to Our Orthotics and Prosthetics Center in Las Cruces
- Head north on I-25 from Albuquerque;
- Take the exit for University Blvd and turn left at the first light;
- Follow University Blvd for about 3 miles and take a right onto Don Roser Dr;
- Continue down Don Roser Dr for around 1.5 miles until you reach the intersection of Don Roser Dr and Telshor Blvd;
- Take a left onto Telshor Blvd and follow it for 1.2 miles;
- At this instant, you will have reached the intersection of Telshor Blvd and Espina St. Take a right onto Espina St and follow it for 0.2 miles;
- Then you will see the PrimeCare Orthotics & Prosthetics building on your right at 1401 S Don Roser Dr. Ste E2.